It's Friday, and that means another challenge from Scraptastical Kreations on our SK's Fan Page. I'm so proud to announce that our first ever Weekly Digital Challenge starts today.
This weeks challenge is to create a card with a "Flower" theme, and your design MUST include a Scraptastical Kreations Digital Stamp.
While I was at the Chicago CHA Super Show last week I picked up this awesome Lattice Frame Die Cut. I knew it would be perfect to create a card to showcase SK's Flower Freebie which is you can find here.
I cut out a section of the lattice for my sentiment, then weaved the flourish leaves thru the lattice, and attached it to my card base. Next was to attach the SK flowers with pop dots, add some bling stickers in the center of each flower, and then I stamped the sentiment in the opening of the lattice.
Don't forget to head on over to the Fan Page to see what the other members of the Design Team have created.
You have until the Thursday, August 4th, to upload you designs to SK's Fan Page.
Hope my design inspires you to join in on the fun!
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: Scraptastical Kreations Flower Digi, Berry Sweet Designs Flourish Leaves Digi, and DeNami Design G57 Calligraphy Happy Birthday
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, AC Weave in Cream, and Bazzill Basics Brown
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (sentiment), Tim Holts Distress Inks - Worn Lipstick, Dusty Concord & Barn Door (flowers), Crushed Olive & Forest Moss (leaves), and Copic Black 0.5 Multiliner
- Extra: Mementa Pure Bling Stickers
- Tools: Printer, Scissors, Cheery Lynn Designs A2 Lattice Frame #2 Die Cut, Embossing Brushes, ATG, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and 1/4" Mini Pop Dots