Love builds the warmest nests ...

Good morning! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. Me ... I had the pleasure of hanging out with Michelle from Avocado Arts on Saturday, and picked up some crafty goodies while in Milwaukee, WI at the Scrapbook Expo. Sunday was spent putting my goodies away and housework, and a little bit of crafting. Speaking of crafting, I have a NEW Love to Create Challenge to share with you today.

Our Sponsors for this week are Whoopsi Daisy and Meljen's Designs.


My choice for today's BINGO is "Doily ... Die Cuts ... Sentiment".


My card features one of the images you get in Whoopsi Daisy Sheet 370. I colored the lovely birds with my Copic Markers and cut it out to layered on top of my design.

Doily ~ Lacey Doily Motifs Dies by Nestabilities (S5-063)
Die Cut ~ Memory Box Tall Birch Die

I would love to see your BINGO inspired creation. Make sure you share it with us at the Love to Create Challenge Blog.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other ingredients: Neenah Solar White and AMS Blueberry & Lemon Bliss cardstock, Versa Mark Watermark Ink, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, 3D Foam Squares, Mini Glue Dots.

Comments