Stamp Annie*Thing April Release, Day 1 ...

This is my 2nd post today, scroll down for the NEW Love to Create Challenge.

*****************************

Welcome to Day 1 of the April Release Mini Hop for Stamp Annie*Thing Quality Photopolymer rubber stamps ~ Made in the USA. If you arrived from the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog, where Annie ~ the create and Owner ~ shared her project, then you are in the right place. However, if you just arrived head on over to the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog to start at the beginning.

*All stamp sets shown through release week will be available for purchase on Friday, April 26th.*

Allow me to introduce the newest addition to Our Lil' Series!

Our Lil' Stinker


This little guy is so stinkin' cute. I stamped him with Versa Mark Ink, embossed him with black embossing powder, colored him with my Faber-Castell Art Grip Pencils and Gamsol, and cut him out. The flowers going down the side was stamped on scrap cardstock, cut out, run thru my Xyron Sticker Makers, popped onto my design with some Rhinestones from Recollections.

I based my card on the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #98, which I turned to accommodate the adorable Lil' Stinker.


This adorable 3 x 4 stamp set can be used for many occasions
 ... new arrivals, hilarious birthday, or just to let that special someone know
they are "So Stinkin' Special"!


Now, what would a hop be without a fun giveaway...right??  
Here's what you have to do to win....

Become a Follower of the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog
"Like" our Facebook Page, and leave some love on each post from the hop.

(1) One Daily Winner for the stamp being previewed
(1) Grand Prize winner to receive ALL four stamps from Release Week
*Winners will be announced on Friday April 26, 2013*

You're next stop on this hop is ... Sherri.

Hop Line up
Annie, Ruza {me}SherriTheresa

Thank you for hopping with us this week!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other ingredients:  Neenah Solar White & Bazzill cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Lemondrop Twine by The Twinery, 3D Foam Tape & Squares.

Comments

scrapgamma4 said…
Love this little card, great spring feeling about it.
snappy scrappy said…
Another super cute one!!
Sarah Biswabic said…
Your card is so adorable!
Sandra MacLean said…
He is ADORABLE!! And you used the Deconstructed Sketch perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us this week!
Tina Lovell said…
Nice card using that sketch. I love the color choice.
Hazel (Didos) said…
Ah this is great, love the colours you went for, Love Hazelxo
Star said…
This is so stinkin' adorable! ;) I love the adorable flowers and he looks great all embossed. Lovely job!
Unknown said…
I love your card and the colors! I can see me using this set often!
marg0006 said…
Great colors. So cut with the lined flowers.

marg0006 at verizon dot net
Krystle said…
Such a cute card!! Love the sketch you used!! (:

(: Krystle C.
morentin1326 said…
what an awesome creation... I just love it... can't wait to buy my bundle...

morentin1326((at))aol((dot))com
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com
Michele I said…
love the colors they go so well together