For the children ...

Children's Cards and/or a Gift Tag

This week our Designers have created some awesome projects for the children around us.


I created a card to celebrate a little girls birthday using the adorable Girl with a Balloon (digi4901). I went with a pastel color theme, and add a bit of bling to add some dimension to my card. The sentiment will be added to the inside once I make a decision.

My design is based on the Sketch & Stash Challenge #113. My stash that I used today is old and new. We have the White Swirls Pearls from Want2Scrap that I've had for months, and then there's the Striped Pink DP from My Mind's Eye that is a recent purchase. Both of these items were perfect to use with the adorable Girl with a Balloon (digi4901).


I look forward to seeing your creations over at the QKR Stampede Blog!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used: Neenah Solar White & Bazzill Berry Sensation cardstock, Copic Markers, White Gelly Roll Pen, 3D Foam Squares.

Comments

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image the colours and the pearls, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx
Ally said…
aw bless, this is super sweet! thanks so much for joining us at sketch n stash this time!
xx, Ally