Miss You ...

Please scroll down for the DeNami Design Buttons & Bows Blog Hop.

***********************************

Good morning! It's Monday morning and I have a NEW Love to Create Challenge to share with you.

Our Sponsors this week are Tsunami Rose and Sami Stamps


I used products from both Sponsors this week. The lovely image is called Love Struck by Sami Stamps, and the papers I used is from the Tsunami Rose Mechanical Error 6x6 Journal Kit.

Copic Markers were used to color Love Struck which I fussy cut out to layer on my background. I also cut out one of the Sentiment that is part of the Mechanical Error 6x6 Journal Kit. The final step was to add some LeCreme Pearls to my design.

The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Paper Studio Heavy Weight Black, A Muse Studio Blush
 - Other: Micro Glue Dots, Want2Scrap LeCreme Baby Bling Pearls

Comments