Fairy Love ...

Good afternoon! I'm hosting the Art by Miran Blog today. Our "Theme" this month is Three (3) of One (1) Item.


This beauty is called Fairy Shaylee, and she is one of the many Digital Stamps available in the Art by Miran Etsy Store. This is the first image I colored after not touching my Copic Markers for over 2-weeks during the holidays. I have to admit, I printed several copies until I remembered how to color. :-)


I used a large variety of Copic Markers, and forgot to keep track of them. I also used a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen on Shaylee's Wings, and added Buttercup Liquid Pearls to the flowers. My "Three of One Item" are the enamel dots.

We would love for you to become a follower of the Art by Miran Blog and Artbymiran FB Page, along with visiting our shop to see all of the wonderful images Art by Miran has to offer. If you have time we would also love for you to join our FB Fan Group & Challenge Page, where you can chat with Mi Ran and the rest of the Design Team Members. Don't forget to check out our Art by Miran Challenge Blog also ... LOTS of FUN happening here!!

Challenges entered ...
-

I appreciate you stopping by today.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill, Whimsy Purple Cottage Charms DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen
 - Other: Buttercup Liquid Pearls, Studio Calico Enamel Dots, SRM Sticker Sentiments $53003 Sweet

Comments

Love the greens- I think they're my favorites in the Copic collection. Your coloring is fab and I lov the three little dots...:)
Anne said…
You did a fantastic job with this Ruza. It's beautiful
Anne x
Dana Joy said…
This card is stunning Ruza.