Good morning! I'm over on the GI Blog sharing a A1 Note Card featuring some of the stamps available from Great Impressions Stamps.
Here's a closer look at the Ocean Dreams ...
I really love the combination of these two stamps, and they are perfect for letting a friend or loved one know that they are On Your Mind.
If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!! I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.
Challenges entered ...
- Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #156 ~ Punches and/or Dies (dies)
- Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #278 ~ Anything Goes
- Our Daily Bread Challenge #269 ~ Something New/Something Old (new stamps/dies - old paper)
Until next week ... Enjoy!
Products used ...
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, DCWV Brights Textured Cardstock (old)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
- MFT Pcd Rectable STAX and MFT Ride the Wave Dies