I don't really care who wins - Green Bay Packers or Pittsburgh Steelers.
Earlier today I spent some time making a couple of cards. My first card was for the Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - PWC139.
I don't have many options for making decorative circles so I decided to use a doily. I sprayed the doily with Meadow Green and Pearl Glimmer Mist. I also sprayed the ribbon to add a little shimmer, but you can't really see it. Both of the close up pictures show the sparkly cotton tails that were made with Crystal Stickles.
|Here is a close-up. Can you see the shimmer?|
|Close-up of ribbon, and bunny tails.|
|Inside of card.|
- Stamps: DeNami Bunny Border (F158) and Small Happy Easter (F160), and Northern Woods Cool Dot Happy Easter Cube
- Paper: Paper Studio, and Archiver's PPR-AN
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Forest Moss Distress Ink, Copic Markers, Prisma White Colored Pencil, and Crystal Stickles
- Other: 4" Diameters Doilies from Wilson's, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Meadow Green & Pearl, and Offray 1/8" Ribbon
- Tools: Creative Memories Cutting System (medium circle), Tim Holz Adapter, Fiskars Fingertip Blade to slice holes on side of card, and Adhesive