Paper Smooches "Be Our Guest" Challenge Take 2

Did you hear about the challenge going on over at Paper Smooches blog.  They are searching for a Guest Designer.  Yes, you heard correctly!  What an exciting opportunity they are offering to the paper crafting community.

Here is a card I created for the last PaperCrafts Call for Submissions, Sketches, that was not chosen.  My design is based on Sketch #81. 

I utilized one of the sentiments from Pretty Phrases.  I really love them and look forward to creating other cards with the remaining sentiments.

Here is a listing of all the products used to created this card. 

  • Stamps:   Paper Smooches Pretty Phrases
  • Carstock:  Bazzill French Vanilla
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Extra:  DeNami Design ¼” Hot Pink Ribbon, Pink Sorbet Twine from the Twinery, and Simplicity Button Bucket Pink
  • Tools:  1/2” and 3/16” Mini Dots, and ATG
Here's to hoping that you like my take on the sketch and it provides you with some inspiration to participate in this awesome challenge.

Don't forget to check out all of the goodies you can get over at Paper Smooches website.

Comments

~Tammy~ said…
I love your CAS design and the use of the ribbon and the buttons! I love pink, so that always puts a smile on my face.