Congratulations to OTWC


Congratulations to Kim over at Off the Wall Craftiness on turning "50".  Just kidding, she didn't really turn 50.  She is celebrating her 50th Challenge over at Off the Wall Craftiness

This inspirational photo makes me think of Weddings, so that is the direction I took with my card.

Here's to hoping my card provides you with inspiration to go forth and create. 

This challenge is open until Thursday, April 14th, so you still have time to join in the fun.


Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Wilson Designs Ride Away with Me and Spring Silhouettes
 - Paper:  Archiver's and Neenah
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Angel Pink, Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
 - Tools:  Nestabilities Lattice Rectangles S4-319, Pop Dots,  and 1/2" Glue Dots

Comments

Carla said…
Such a beautiful Wedding Card! Hugs,
Tenia Nelson said…
What a wonderful card Miss Ruza!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week and thanks for using Wilson Designs Stamps....yay!!!
~Tammy~ said…
Love your use of the colors at OTWC and always happy to see you get inky with Wilson Designs' stamps! Thanks for linking up your card with us and Good Luck!
Amy Kolling said…
Hi Ruza! I love how you've used Wilson Designs stamps! I had to laugh when I read your post! Thanks for celebrating
'50' with us! It's funny you mention wedding cards with the photo because I think of that every time Kim gives us a new inspiration photo! LOL