Four or More Layers, Color & Theme Challenges

I combined three different challenges to create this card.  We have Catch The Bugs Four or More Layers, Kathy's Color Throwdown over at Lily Pad Cards, and Wee Memories All Tangled Up Challenge #51.


I love this Digi Stamp that I got from Bugaboo last week.  I just love the Watering Can set they have and can't wait to color up the rest of the stamps.  I'm making a set of Note Cards which I will be giving to Katie's teacher at the end of the school year.


Here's to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create.

Thanks you for stopping by.


Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Bugaboo Digi Stamp Dairy Can
 - Paper:  Bazzill and Paper Studio
 - Ink:  Copic Markers B95, B97 & B99, G94 & YG17, Y35, YR15, YR12 & Y06, C-0, C-2 & 0
 - Extras:  Lemonade Twine from The Twinery, and Favorite Findings Big Bag of Buttons
 - Tools:  Trimmer and my ATG

Comments

Chan said…
What a lovely card, Ruza!! And so neatly done! :o)
Jenny said…
Lovely lovely card Ruza!! :) :) :)
Tammy Miller said…
Absolutely adorable!!!! Love the colors and papers you worked with! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our 4 layer challenge and for using a Bug image! I hope to see you again!
Min said…
This is just FABULOUS!! Love it! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "4 layers" Challenge and for using a Bugaboo image! We hope you'll join us for tomorrow's new challenge! =)
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kathy said…
HI Ruzai, I have to tell you that this card is just sooooo adorable. Thanks for playing along with the "Color Throw down Challenge” at Lily Pad. :)