Just a Note ...

Another creative challenge from DeNami Design ... Color Challenge #07.  This challenge incorporates 5-different colors, and was fun to work on.

I waited for my new DeNami shipment to arrive before I tackled this challenge.  I finally gave in and purchased the Decorative Crest and some DeNami paper.

While stamping the crest with Memento Paris Dusk, the ink didn't adhere to the stamp in its entirety.  I think the texture that popped up in some of the areas on my PP looks cool.  What do you think?  For my sentiment I took one of the DeNami sentiments I have and inked up each word separately to get this look.

Here's a close-up of the bow to show the trinket pins I added.  I colored them with some copic markers to match the colors in this challenge.

Here's to hoping that you are inspired to go forth and create!

Thank you for stopping by.


Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  DeNami G146 Solid Decorative Crest and TR16 All Occasion Sentiments
 - Paper:  DeNami Magenta Cardstock, Bazzill Preppie Pack, and Neenah Solar White
 - Ink:  Memento Paris Dush, and Copic Markers
 - Extra:  DeNami Chocolate Brown Ribbon, and Maya Road Trinket Pins
 - Tools:  Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Ovals Small (S4-113), Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares, Trimmer, and ATG

Comments

Hedgehog Reader said…
Your card is lovely! And those pins add just the right touch. So pretty! :o)
Lisa Petrella said…
Beautiful card, Ruza! LOVE your handstamped background and the way you inked up each individual word on the sentiment separately!! Thanks for playing along in the DeNami Design Color Challenge!!!
Paulina said…
This is super pretty, Ruza! Love that stamped background, and those stick pins are a great touch to that bow!

Thanks for joining us in the DeNami Color Challenge!
Carla said…
This is beautiful Ruzza! I love the colors you used. Your details are fabulous. Hugs,
~Tammy~ said…
Those trinket pins are so fun!
Michele Gross said…
Very pretty! Love your colored stick pins and the special way you inked your sentiment :)
Andrea M said…
Hey Ruza!!! I know I'm a bit late but wanted to swing by to tell you how fabulous this card is!!! Love the slanted decorative crests and stick pins!!! SO GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for always playing along with us!! Love seeing your fabby creations!