Wedding Wishes ...

I recently joined Sassy Studio Designs over at Paper Craft Planet.  They host "Fabulous Freebie Friday and a Challenge" weekly at Paper Craft Planet.  Their digistamps are beautiful to create with.  You also get updates on the Dare to be Sassy Thursday challenges held by Sassy Studio Designs.  This weeks challenge is lace and pearls.

I decided a Wedding card would be perfect for this challenge, and used Bella Bride for my design.

I printed Bella out, colored her with color pencils and copic markers.  The dress was colored with E41 Pearl White, unfortunately it looks more like a shell white vs. white.  Still looks great.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Sophie's Sentiments.  The lace is sheer white ribbon that I colored with a Cherry White copic marker, and I added the pearls to my ribbon.

I will also upload this card to Paper Craft Planet to show the ladies there what I created with my the digistamp I won.

If you haven't seen Sassy Studio Designs digistamps yet, I highly recommend that you check them out.  Their designs are SO SASSY!

I hope my design provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create.

Thanks for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Sassy Studio Design Bella Bride, and Lawn Fawn's Sophie's Sentiments
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, DeNami Cream, and Bazzill Red
 - Ink:  Roseart Color Pencils, and Copic Markers
 - Extra:  DeNami 1/4" White Lace Ribbon, and Hero Arts 5mm Pearls
 - Tools:  Printer, ATG

Comments

Kathy said…
This is gorgeous! Love Bella, perfect for the lace and pearl challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSD this week!
Julie said…
You did a fabulous job with this image. Love it! Thanks for joining us at SSD
Hugs,
julie
Regan said…
As I said on PCP, this is so lovely! I really love the way the sentiment hugs the image! The pearls on the ribbon is a great idea too! Thanks for playing along @ SSD! :)