So happy that I was able to join in this weeks Lawnscaping Challenge #12 which is a sketch.
I will also be submitting this card to the Gallery Idol 2011 challenge at Paper Crafts Magazine Flicker Page.
This card is for a second cousin's sons wedding coming up on July 3rd.
I was originally going to submit this card for the JUGS #89 Color Challenge, but I lost track of time and missed the deadline. That explains my color choices. Wasn't sure at first how they would look together, but I'm liking it.
Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn Happily Ever After
- Paper: DeNami, Fancy Pants Beach Babe, and scraps of Bazzill Basics
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Extra: American Crafts Premium Ribbon Welcoming
- Tools: Nestabilities S4-127 Classic Scalloped Squares Large & S4-128 Classic Small Squares, Martha Stewart Double Scallop Punch, ATG, 3D Foam Squares, and Quickie Glue Pen