This card was created for Sassy Studio Designs Christmas Challenge #5 ... Let it Snow and the current Dare to be Sassy Thursday #83 ... Christmas in July.
I printed Rockin Roxie, colored her in with my Copic Markers, and fussy cut her out. Next was to pull out my Christmas Paper. I layered the snowflake PP on a gold shimmering PP, put the text bracket PP on top, then laid the background on my card. Rockin Roxie was popped on with 3/16" Mini Glue Dots and #D Foam Squares. I used my Clear Spica Pen on her hair, above her eyes, and then used the Black Spica Pen on the guitar. Add the bling to the guitar, and then I hand wrote the sentiment on the card.
Hope you enjoy my non-traditional Christmas card!
Thanks for stopping by!
Product Spotlight ...
- Stamps: Sassy Studio Rockin Roxie
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, DCWV 2010 Christmas Combo Pack, and Archiver's Hunter Green
- Ink: Copic Markers, At You Spica Pens - Clear & Black, and 0.8 Black Copic Multi Liner Pen
- Extra: Recollections Rhinestones
- Tools: Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Trimmer, ATG, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares