Candly Apple Fall card ...



{Freshly Made} Sketches is a new Sketch Challenge Blog.  I missed the first challenge because I wasn't 100% sure of the rules.  I took this week's sketch and stretched it to create a standard size card. 

I created this card for {Freshly Made} Sketch #2, PCP Sassy Studio Designs Fabulous Freebie Friday & Challenge, and Sassy Studio Designs Dare to be Sassy Thursday #90.
I need to thank Sassy Studio Designs for this fabulous "Candy Apple" Digital Stamp.  She is so adorable, and I had a great time coloring her in with my Copic Markers.  I would also like to thank {Freshly Made} Sketches for the use of their sketch.

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Sassy Studio Designs Candy Apple Digital Stamp
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Recollection Teal, Bazzill Desert Coral Dark, and DCWV the Dots Strips & Plaid Matstack
 - Ink:  Copic Markers
 - Extra:  Paper Studio Spare Parts Silk Flowers, Orange Brad, and Striped Ribbon from the Ribbon Boutique
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, McGill 1/8" Punch, ATG, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Linda Callahan said…
Love your fall colors! Great coloring as well!
Rita W said…
Gorgeous colors! I love the image and that pretty flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Regan said…
Splendid, Ruza! That caramel apple looks yummy! Great Fall colors and love the big flower! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for "Stripes and Polka Dots" and our FFF "Fall is in the Air" challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan
Lesley said…
Great job Ruza! Love the tall image with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Tui Nathan said…
What a great card ... love your Sassy image, she is super cute!
Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!
Ann Schach said…
Adorable, Ruza! I love this cute little gal with her candy apple! The colors and background paper are so rich and warm. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
None None said…
Love the colors you used, Ruza! Perfect for fall and makes me realize that I can go apple picking soon!
Kathy said…
Ruza this is so cute. Love the fall colors and that green apple.