1-Year Blogaversary

Today I am celebrating my 1-Year Blogaversary.  I started my blog after winning my first ever challenge ... DeNami's Theme Challenge #4 in November 2010 ... with this card.
Since my first post I have:
and I've made some awesome talented friends here in the paper crafters community.

I want to thank each and every one of you for inspiring me to continue being a part of this great family of crafters.  I truly enjoy all of the many different challenges available in the community, and continue to participate in them as time permits. 

I've submitted many projects for publication and continue to try, and pray that one day my work will be accepted by one of the publishers. There are sooo many talented designers out there so I'm sure my day will come. ;o)
 
I will have some "Blogaversary Candy" that I will post on Black Friday.  Stay tuned for the picture.  I need to go thru my goodies to see what NEW Items I can part with since my budget won't allow me to buy anything new to give away. ;o)
 
Here's to hoping each and everyone of you have a marvelous Thanksgiving with family and friends.
 
Until next time ...
Ruza

Comments

Kim Kelley said…
WOW Congrats Ruza! You have accomplished so much! Way to go!!