Holiday Treat Box ...



When I saw this week's challenge over at Wee Memories [75 - Handmade Gifts] and Crazy 4 Challenge [C4C112 - Wrap it Up] I had to submit these Treat Boxes I created for the holidays.

I got the pattern for these boxes from either SCS or ScorPal.  I'm not sure which one. ;o)
The stamps used for these are Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes, and Crafts Meow Owl Be Seeing You in Class.  I figured one is perfect for Katie's classmates, and the other is perfect for her teacher and teacher aids.

Here are a couple pictures of them open.

I put Starlight Mints inside the boxes, but I will have to change up the mints to chocolate for Katie's classmates.

Hope you like my treats!  Thanks for stopping by!

Other products used ...
 - Paper: DCWV 2010 Christmas Combo Stack, Neenah Solar White, and Scraps
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Star Dust Stickles, and Antique Linen & Walnut Stain Distress Ink from Tim Holtz
 - Tools:  Martha Stewart Scoreboard, Fiskars Scissors, and ATG

Comments

Mynn xx said…
What adorable little treat boxes! Beautifully made!!! :)
Ayana Posadas said…
These treat boxes are awesome, Ruza!
Angie Blom said…
oh my these are so CUTE!!! I just love them. Thanks for playing with wee memories!!
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
totally in love with these boxes!!!Thanks for joining us at wee memories :)
Laurel Beard said…
Ack! So cute! Love them love them Ruza!