Sassy Girl Time ...

Last Friday Sassy Studio Designs gave us this awesome FREEBIE called "Cosmopolitan" over at Paper Craft Planet for their current challenge called "Tie One On".

This is the first time, in like forever, that I didn't use my Copic Markers for coloring.  I pulled out my Faber Castell Art Grip Color Pencils and Pitt Pastels.  I really love working with them and need to add more to my collection so that I can color more often with them.

I let the "Cosmopolitan" girl be the focus of my card.  No sentiment, which gives me the option to use this card for any occasion.

Until next time ... Take Care!

Ruza

Other products used ... Bazzill, Neenah Solar White, and Homemade 6 Bean Soup from Jillibean Soup Cardstock, Bling from Want to Scrap, ATG, and 3D Foam Squares.

Comments

Kate said…
Beautiful and Gorgeous Coloring. It's nice to have options when you color and this turned out perfectly. thank you for joining us at FFF challenge and DTBST Challenge..

Hugs,
Kate
Shelby said…
That's a cool image and you've colored it up wonderfully! Love the black gem swirls too.

Shelby
Emily Keaton said…
A super fun card for a girls night out!! Or maybe a birthday celebration?? Either would be fun!
~Tammy~ said…
Those color pencils are amazing!!! Well done indeed!