Congradulations ...

It's that time of year again.  Graduations are just around the corner.  I have two nephews graduating this year, one from Jr. High and one from High School.  I'll share their cards with you on Friday.

Speaking of Graduations Sassy Studio Designs is the Sponsor for this weeks Clear It Out Challenge titled ConBRADulations! Get it!  All you have to do is create a congratulations cards with BRADS.  So here is my project ...

I used Teen Scene - Cassie's Graduation for my card that you can purchase here.  The sentiment and hats are from the Smarty Pants Stamp Set from Paper Smooches! A perfect match for our Sassy Cassie!  

I picked up the Outer Stair Step Black cardbase from Paper Cut while at an event in Wisconsin last month.  This is so much easier for me than trying to create the steps on my own. I always mess it up, so I was really happy to add this to my craft supplies.  I measured and cut the Howdy Doody DP by My Mind's Eye, and attached it to the base.  I love how the color pops off the black.  Then I popped Sassy Cassie onto the cardbase, added mini white brads to the caps, attached them to the steps, stamped the sentiment, and added some star stickers and confetti.

As always, the SSD Design Team has created some amazing projects to inspire you so please head over to the Sassy Studio Designs Blog to see them, then head on over to Clear it Out Challenge Blog for all the details about this weeks challenge.

Speaking of challenges, I'm going to submit this card for the current Playing in Paradise Challenge #66 which is all about Graduation/Encouragement.  Check out this lovely badge they created!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Grey cardstock from DCWV Tradewinds, Neenah Solar White for Sassy Cassie, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Metallic Gelly Roll Pen, K&Company Graduation Sticker Medley, Paper Studios White Tiny Brads, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Ruler, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Cindy C. said…
Cute step card!!
fairyrocks said…
This is sassy indeed!!
Lovely card work. Thank YOu for playing in Paradise with us this week.
Kate said…
Love this card. Those brads are just perfect.

Hugs,
Kate
Jovan said…
AWESOME card...I love the hats!
Laura W said…
I love the way you used the brads! The card is great :) Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog.
Great card! Love the brads on the graduation caps.
Emily Keaton said…
Great use of brads, and I love that step card design you used! Super fun card, Ruza. :)
Angela said…
Awesome card Ruza.... great colours and I love the shape of your card!!!
Nice hats!!!
xxAngela
Jessi Fogan said…
Omgosh, what a clever card! Love the colour, the Sassy Cassie, and that punny sentiment is too perfect :) Thanks so much for playing along with my grad challenge at Playing in Paradise :)
Notes by Nina said…
Fantastic card, love your fun layout and the great image. Thank you for Playing in Paradise.
Molly said…
I love the stamp you used, the card is way too cute.
~Tammy~ said…
This is amazing! Awesome design girl!
Allison Rankin said…
Just lovely...great color mix! That is one fun stamp!
Lynn's Place said…
fab job on your presentation and thanks for stopping by Clear It Out