Smile ...

Katie decided she wanted to play in the basement today so I was able to create a card for CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #61 ~ use strips of paper in your CAS card.  So here goes ...


With the heat wave we have going on here in Northern Illinois I decided to create a card featuring the sun!  My starting point was scraps of Beach Babe DP from Fancy Pants Designs.  I cut the scraps down to 1/4" each and laid it out on my table, and I liked it.  It brought a smile to my face hence the sentiment so I went with my initial thoughts and created a ray of sunshine!


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Bazzill cardstock, Hand Scripted stampe set from A Muse Studio, Nestabilities Dies, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Debby said…
Great sunshine - we could do with some here! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)
So pretty, Ruza! Love the bright and colorful sun- makes me smile, too! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)