... Happy holly-days ...


Good Evening!  Popping in to share the holiday card I made today!


I was short on a couple cards for this year so I pulled out my Cas-ual Fridays "Merry Kiss-mass" stamp set.  I wanted to create some quick & easy cards for mass production, and these stamps are just perfect for CAS projects. 

My colors are based on the current Play Date Cafe Challenge #159 ~ Color Splash!


I'm entering this card for the following challenges ...
 - The Play Date Cafe Challenge #159 ~ Color Splash
 - Young Crafters Unite Challenge #16 ~ Happy Holidays
 - My Craft Spot Challenge #78 ~ Merry Christmas

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used: Neenah Solar White & Bazzill Cherry Splash cardstock, and X-Mas Red Stickles

Comments

Shelby said…
The CAS style is fantastic and love how you've used the holly! Great card

Shelby
Beautiful card! So glad you joined us at My Craft Spot this week!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcard.blogspot.com
Lynn said…
Really cute! I love that punny sentiment :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!
Gwen said…
Beautiful! I love the simplicity of this card, it really is great. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.
Kate said…
What a super card! The simplicity is so striking - and the sentiment is just perfect with the holly!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper