... Be My Valentine ...


This is my second  post today, scroll down for the new 
QKR Stampede Challenge.

**************************

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring this weeks Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge #110 ... Be My Valentine.


I really love the France Honey stamp from the SSD Small World Honey Collection 2.  She is so Sassy and Sexy, and she is so versatile that you can use her for any occasion. She was colored with my Copic Markers, fussy cut out, and layered on my design that is based on the Gourmet Rubber Stamps Recipe #54 Sketch and the Sweet Stamps Challenge #103, Think Pink.  I didn't add a sentiment to the front of my card since I believe the DP says it all.

Copic Markers: E000, E00, E02, R20, W2, W0, E35, E37, E42, E43, E31, E30, RV10, RV32, RV34, RV66

Here is the sketch I worked from ...

I don't have any Gourmet Rubber Stamps, but I love the sketch and will be submitting today's card to GRS's FB PageSweet Stamps Challenge #103 , and to Simon Says Challenge - Have a Heart.

Make sure that you hop on over to the SSD Blog to see what the rest of the designers created, then head on over to Crafts 4 Eternity for all the details on how to enter to win some Sassy Stamps!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients: Bazzill Strawberry Splash & Neenah Solar White cardstock, Carta Bella Devoted 6x6 DP, Nestabilities Classic Hearts Die (S4-136), Corner Round Punch from Creative Memories

Comments

Lin said…
Isn't she cute - love that pink beret! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!
Robin said…
So gorgeous! Fabulous coloring as always! Hugs, Robin
KraftyKoolKat said…
She is really Sassy. Love her beret. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx
Ardilla said…
Beautiful!!!!
Love your coloring... she looks perfect :)
Hugs,

Ardilla
Ruza, fabulous card! Love that background paper and your coloring is fantastic. Too cute!
Beautiful card and coloring Ruza. TFS