Read All About It ...


************************

If you arrived for the OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop, please use the link above to go to my post! Thank you for taking the time to HOP with us this weekend! Now to move on to today's post.

(Make a Bookmark or Add a Book to your project)

Our Sponsors this week are Wings & Willows and QKR Stampede


Today's creation is a Bookmark that was inspired by the Follow Your Dreams image from Wings & Willows. The image was colored with various Copic Markers and some Gelly Roll Pens. I've had these White Bookmarks in my stash for quite some time, so I double them up to make it thicker before I applied the Distress Inks to create the sky. 

Here's a closer look at the Hot Air Balloon! 


This was fun to create, but also very challenging to cut out to apply to my background. Instead of using the clouds that come with the image I pulled out my AMS Cloud Dies for added dimension, and drew in the birds to replace the ones I cut out of the image.

I've scene a couple Hot Air Balloons flying, and every time they were above some trees. So I pulled out my Tim Holtz On the Edge Die, and trimmed it down for my Bookmark.

Here's to hoping that my Bookmark inspires you to make your own, and share your creation with us over at the Love to Create Challenge Blog!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products not listed above:
 ... The Paper Company 2-1/4" x 6" White Bookmark
 ... Neenah Solar White cardstock
 ... Tim Holtz Distress Inks ~ Rumbled Glass, Stormy Sky & Faded Jeans
 ... Taylored Expressions Linen Canvas Impression Plate
 ... EKS Heavy Duty Vertical Slot Punch
 ... AMS Chevron Ribbon

Comments