Sassy Celebration Blog Hop ...

Good morning & Welcome to the Sassy Celebration Blog Hop! This month is Sassy Studio Designs 4-Yr Anniversary! That's right SSD is 4-Yrs Old this month! Lindsay has re-vamped some of her original images, and I can say they are absolutely amazing!

If you arrived at my Blog from my very talented Sassy Sister Sara, then you are in the right place. However, if you just arrived please make sure you Hop on over to the Sassy Studio Designs Blog for a complete list of today's participants.

In honor of this years Celebration, each of the Sassy Designers have created a project based on an Anniversary Year ... using Modern or Traditional Gifts for their project. So let's get to it ...

Allow me to re-introduce you to Sassy Bubblegum!


Sassy Bubblegum was colored with my Copic Markers, fussy cut out, and popped on to my design. She is surrounded by white pearls, which I'm calling bubblegum (i.e. candy). She's standing in front of a wooden fence, and wearing her favorite color purple (i.e. amethyst).


Here's a closer look at Sassy Bubblegum ...

Copics: E000, E00, E21, E11, R21, R27, B02, E31, E35, E37, E39, V12, V15, V17, 
BV00, R01, BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29, E15, E17, G000, G00

I'm sure you're wondering about the purple panel on the inside of my card (sample shown below).


I used the Papertry Ink Zipper Border Die to hide a message underneath it. All the recipient has to do is pull the zipper open to reveal a big surprise.

Now there are PRIZES to be had today! So I've left some hints in my post, and all you have to do is leave a comment and guess the CORRECT Anniversary Year I used for my project.

You're next stop today is Michelle, so Hop on over to Michelle's Blog to be amazed.

Remember to leave a comment below before you HOP ON, and then make sure you stop by the Sassy Studio Designs Blog today. You will find out how you can WIN some more of the Sassy images being released in the Sassy Studio Designs Store today.

Thank you for taking the time to Hop with us today! I hope you have a marvelous weekend!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products:
 ... Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Papertry Ink White, Bazzill Nelly
 ... Design Paper: Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side-Two
 ... Stamps: Sassy Studio Designs Sassy Bubblegum, Papertry Ink Boutique Borders - Thanks Stamp Set
 ... Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves Distress Ink
 ... Dies: Nestabilities Long Classic Rectangles Large, Papertry Ink Boutique Borders - Thanks & Zipper Border
 ... Other: Want2Scrap White Pearls

Comments

Aunty Sue said…
Oh This Is A Fab Image And I Think You Have Gone Modern With The Gifts Wood amerthyst And Candy So The year Would Be There 6th
Suze said…
I would have to say 6th with the wood and the candy and the amethyst. Love the image - great for teenage makes.
Erin said…
Ohh my days i love her
karalschuknecht said…
Beautiful card Ruza, and that pull tab is great.
Bunny said…
This is so cute. I'm going with 30th for the pearls. I love the way you made the bubble look so sheer.
Patty said…
Very cute...love the purple!
Kathy said…
So cool Ruza. Love the image and your coloring. The zipper die inside is awesome. Love that idea!
Michelle said…
This is brilliant Ruza - I love the zipper punch idea to hide a secret sentiment!
Kim Kelley said…
Very pretty Ruza. Love the secret message inside..way cool! HUGS

Kim
Sherry said…
Ruza This Is Goregeous I Love It Of Course I Love Your Coloring N The Colors You Used Its Purple Hehe
Debbie said…
Ruza, girlfriend, your coloring rocks. Love Love Love this shape, and that zipper pull rocks!
Laurian said…
What a fabulous card Ruza, I love the cut out panel!
xx
Laurian
Ruza, this is fabulous! I love how she is popping out of the card. Just amazing! Great colors and gorgeous coloring.
Chris said…
She is just adorable and love the card. My guess is the 6th anniversary!!!
Rene said…
What a fun creation and I really like that zipper idea!!
The anniversary is the 6th - modern : wood & amethyst
Rene
Rene said…
Oh, I forgot the sugar - bubblegum.
Rene
CraftyGirl said…
Such a cute card and I love the tear away section. I will go with 6th since the wood and sugar are there.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
cass said…
Very cute caerd, I'm guessing 6th Anniversary
stampingtink said…
So sweet! Love this layout and may have to case it! Great coloring and I love the pearls around her. Just so much fun!

Hugs,

Susan
Mary M. said…
Such an amazing card. I will go with the pearl anniversary. I have to get that die.
Heather D. said…
OMG Ruza, how did you color that bubble?! It's awesome! Fantastic job!

6th is my guess as well :-)
Unknown said…
love it Ruza and going for the 6th of course. Another required die. :)
Great job coloring, love it! I am going to guess 6th anniversary too, candy and wood! :)
Kate said…
This is so pretty, love the way you colored her up and the sentiment is perfect.
Mary G. said…
LOVE this, Ruza! Beautiful coloring!!
Heather W. said…
Pretty card! I guess it's 6 year anniversary.
Carrie said…
Such a sassy image I love her and love the colour combo used with the purple.

Hugs
Sassy Sister
Carrie
Regan said…
Oh my gosh. Ruza!! This is so much fun! Love the colors and the cool zipper! Great coloring too! This creation is too cute!
{hugs}
Regan
Absolutely fabulous! Judy x
MommyScraps said…
Cool hidden message Ruza! Love the design and format of your card! :)

Hugs,
Adina