Just Cruisin by ...

Good morning! It's Monday, and I have a NEW Love to Create Challenge to share with you this week.



We have two (2) awesome Sponsors this week ...


I don't know if you've scene these new Sassy Studio Designs images that released last week in our 80's to the Max Blog Hop, but I knew I just had to work with these ladies! These Sassy girls are Daphne and Velma, and I couldn't resist making a Scooby Doo bus for them. This was done from scratch so it's not accurate.

The sentiments is a little hard to see in the pictures, but look really cool in person. It says "just cruisin by" on the outside, and "to say ... happy birthday ..." on the inside.


I left some room in the top section inside to add a personal message. 


I sent this card to a friend who lives on the West Coast, and I'm hoping she loved it.

All of the designers created some awesome projects this week so make your you stop by the Love to Create Blog, and then I hope you share Color Inspired project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, Bazzill Intense Teal & Swimming Pool, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up "Cute" Garden DP (2012)
 - Ink: Copic Markers
 - Other: Recollections Rhinestones, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Scalloped Lace, Webster's Pages Little Story Tellers Sitckers WS1060 Color Palm Beach, SRM Sticker Stitches Black #58003, My Memento Design Your Own Sticker colored with Copic Markers
 - Tools: Ruler, Scissors, ScorTape - 1/8" & 1/4", Mini Glue Dots, Removable Glue Dots 

Comments

Jackie Randolph said…
Ruza, this is just the most amazing card.. Love the special fold and awesome Mystery Van with Daphine and Velma!! Totally COOL!!
Ruza, this is absolutely AMAZING! Love, love, love everything about.