So Sorry ...

Good morning! It's Monday, it's Katie's first day of School, and I have a NEW Love to Create Challenge to share with you this week.


We have three (3) awesome Sponsors this week ...


I chose this adorable image called Don't be Sad by The Stamping Chef for today's challenge, and created a Shutter Card. 




The little girl was colored with Copic Markers, cut out, and layered on my design that is based on Sketch n Stash Challenge #119.


The item from my stash that was used to create my card are the Nestabilities Labels One Dies. I found them when I cleaned my craft room this past week, along with many other dies that I haven't used in ages! It's like I hit the lottery. :D

The rest of the designers created some truly amazing Fancy Fold projects this week so make your you stop by the Love to Create Blog, and then I hope you share your Fancy Fold card with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, Bazzill, Webster Pages Scrap DP, My Mind's Eye Indie Chic DP
 - Stamps: sentiment from Clear & Simple Kind Deeds
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Other: Nestabilities Labels One Die, YNS Whatnot Seasons Set One (Die Set), My Momenta Bubbles & Bling Stickers

Comments

Beautiful card.Love the image and the colors.
Gr Elly

PS I have a blogcandy
~@ngie~ said…
a gorgeous card & I love the image & your colouring technique... love the dp's & bright colours too :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx
Shelby said…
Wonderful gatefold card and love how you've colored up this sweetie

Shelby
Fabulous card
I love how you have used the sketch, very clever combining it with a gatefold card, thanks for sharing your card with us at sketch and stash and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Sketch N Stash DT Member
Crafty Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Fashionista DT member
Pennys Challenges DT member
Ally said…
oooh it's lovely!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!!
xoxo, Ally
PS: Sorry, I'm sooooo late with my commenting....