Fall Color Inspired ...

Good morning! It's Monday, and I have a NEW Love to Create Challenge to share with you this week.



We have two (2) awesome Sponsors this week ...


When I saw this adorable stamp called Nap Time from Wings and Willow I just had to have it. My son & daughter-in-law have 3 cats that are more black. I didn't go that route because black cats are harder to color, so I went with the tan colors. I'm sure there is a name for this type of cat but I don't know it.

Copic Markers were used to color my image, and then I pulled out Design Paper scraps I had laying around to create my card.

All of the designers created some awesome projects this week so make your you stop by the Love to Create Blog, and then I hope you share Color Inspired project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, Bazzill, Scrap DP
 - Extra: Want2Scrap Red Pearls

Comments