Treat Purse Teacher Gift Bag ...

Good evening. Tomorrow I'm participating in a Craft Fair that supports the local Special Needs Children/Adults who attend Laremont School in Northern Lake County, IL. When I saw the current CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #118 ~ Tags & Bags, I took pictures of one of the items I made to sell at the Craft Fair.


There is a Technique Lover's Challenge - TLC211 Treat Purse Makeover over on Splitcoast Stampers by Jenn Cochran that I wanted to give a try. I actually made six (6) Treat Purses, but I only took pictures of three (3) to share them with you.


I got a couple of these cool stands from my local Archiver's, which is closing this weekend. Besides discounting the products in the store, they are also selling off all of the fixtures. This is the smaller display stand, the other two (2) are twice the width. They will be perfect for displaying the Treat Purses.

Here's a closer look at one of the purses so that you can see the Gift Tag I made with the cool Apple Prints Stamps & Die Collection by Papertry Ink.


The inside has yummy Werther's Original candy inside.


I changed up the handles on the purse from what was included with the tutorial. The tag was tied on with Maraschino Twine.

I'm committed to donating 20% of my Sales to the School. Wish me luck that the sales are really GOOD! :o)

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Bella Blvd DP, AMS Cherry Petite Dots, Neenah Solar White
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Other: AMS Vanilla Twill 3/8" Ribbon, The Twinery Maraschino Twine, Crop-A-Dile and Eyelets.

Comments

Amy Kolling said…
These are adorable little treat pursesb Ruza!!! I love how you've embellished them with the tags!!! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! :)