Let us Rejoice ...

Good morning! Its my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog! Today I'm sharing an Easter Card that I created with the lovely Ceridwen!


This beauty was super FUN to color with my Copic Markers. I tried a new coloring technique for the hair. Need to practice a bit more, but I love how it turned out. I thought this would be a lovely image to create and Easter Card with, and was truly happy when I found this beautiful sentiment in my stamps. Such a perfect match!

My design is based on the CAS(E) this Sketch #66, which I turned for my card.


We would love for you to become a follower of the Artbymiran Blog and Artbymiran FB Page, along with visiting our shop to see all of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! We would also love for you to join our  FB Fan Group & Challenge Page, where you can chat with Mi Ran and the rest of the Design Team Members.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Sunbeam
 - Stamps not listed above: Crafty Clear Stamps Prayers & Blessings
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Other: Papertry Ink - Linen & Canvas Impression Place, Memory Box Embellished Pear Die, White Opal Liquid Pearls

Comments