YNS FUN Friday Challenge #10

Good morning and Happy Friday! It's the first Friday of the month, that means it's time for a NEW Your Next Stamp FUN Friday Challenge.


I just absolutely love this new image called Gretchen with Jolly. I had an awesome time coloring this adorable image with my Copic Markers. My daughter's 22nd birthday is next month so I decided to make a birthday card for her since she absolutely loves horses. The birthday sentiment is part of the YNS Mini Greeting (clear set) which I cut out with one of the many dies you will find in the YNS Pocket Die Set. I also used one of the dies in the set to create the bottom border.

My card was inspired by this months YNS March Sketch.

Here are Challenge #10
March Sketch & Inspirational Photo



Head on over to the YNS Challenge Blog to check out 
what the rest of the Designers created to inspire you!

There are many amazing Digital Stamps available in the YNS Store, and the best part is that they are available for immediate download. While you're there make sure you check out the other products offered by YNS!!!

I look forward to seeing your projects over on the YNS Challenge Blog!

I'd like to enter this fun Birthday Card into The Corrosive Challenge # 194 - Animals.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:

 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Cherry Splash, My Mind's Eye Fiddlesticks DP, black scrap
 - Other: A Muse Cherry Twine, Xyron Sticker Maker, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Sheila said…
really nice Ruza!
Debora said…
Fabulous card! I love the vivid coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge
blog! Hugs!