Art by Miran Birthday Celebration ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Art by Miran Blog today. This month we are Celebrating the 1-Year Anniversary of the Art by Miran Blog! Lots of FUN going on!


Each of the Designer's have created a NEW project featuring the 1st image they used for their 1st Art by Miran project! For me that would be the lovely Catching Hearts digital stamp, and my project was featured on January 1, 2014 which was the Official Opening of the Art by Miran Blog


For today's project I once again pulled out the Catching Hearts digital stamp.


Copic Markers were used to color this beauty. I used several stencils and my Gelatos to create the clouds and hearts background, and grass. My design was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch #237.

Here are the cards side-by-side ...


It was fun seeing how much my coloring has improved in just 1-year. 

We would love for you to become a follower of the Art by Miran Blog and Artbymiran FB Page, along with visiting our shop to see all of the wonderful images Art by Miran has to offer. If you have time we would also love for you to join our FB Fan Group & Challenge Page, where you can chat with Mi Ran and the rest of the Design Team Members. Don't forget to check out our Art by Miran Challenge Blog also ... LOTS of FUN happening here!!

Challenges entered ...

I appreciate you stopping by today.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Peppermint, Whimsy Love is in the Air DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Faber-Castell Gelatos
 - Other: Memory Box Modern Cloud Cover Stencil, Heidi Swapp Spray Stencil #1

Comments