Today's project was created for the Make it Crafty FB Freebie Christmas Challenge. I got my card done just in time, as the challenge ends today. So let's have a look!
I created a winter theme with a combination of dies and a stencil for the lovely Fairy Twinkle! Copic Markers were my medium for coloring the image, and the snow was created with Whipped Spackle. I didn't wait for the spackle to dry when I took my photos this evening. Looking forward to see how it looks once dried.
Copics: E000, E00, E04, E11 & E21 (skin); Y21, YR12, YR14, E15 & E18 (hair)
V000, V01, V04, V06, BV00, BV11, BV13, BV17 (outfit/wings); Y21, Y23, Y26 & Y28 (bell)
Challenges entered ...
- Make it Crafty FB Freebie Christmas Challenge
- Weekly Christmas Card Challenge #30 ~ Anything Goes
I appreciate your stopping by, and enjoy reading your lovely comments.
Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products used ...
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, AMS Cobalt
- Ink: Hero Hues Unicorn Pigment
- Other: Heidi Swap Stencil, Memory Box Frost Christmas & Spruce Tree Dies, MFT Snow Drifts Die, Faber-Castell Whipped Spackle