Dog & Bird ...

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a CAS card that I water colored which showcases the Dog & Bird from Great Impressions Stamps.


I stamped the Dog & Bird on Watercolor Paper with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink then commenced with watercoloring the image with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads, Marvy LePlume Markers, pallet, paintbrush and water. After coloring this adorable stamp, I used a dauber to apply the blue sky surrounding the image. I layered my coloring on my embossed panel, and a kraft panel to frame the image. The final step was to add the twine and pop the completed panel onto my cardbase.


I left the card without a sentiment so I can personalize it, by hand, for my nephews high school graduation card. It's not your typical graduation card, I know, but I'm going to use it for that purpose. 

If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!! I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.

Until next week ... Enjoy!







Products not listed above: 
 - Strathmore Watercolor Paper, CutCardStock Neenah Classic Linen cardstock & Brown Bag Kraft Invitation, AMS Toffee Twine




Comments