Wine ...

Good afternoon! I'm back again today with a fun birthday card for that special lady in your life featuring stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


Many of my female friends love wine so when I saw the Wine Bottle (639-03) I knew I had to make a card with this image. It makes a great birthday card when you add the Better with Age Sentiment (640-02).

I started by stamping the Wine Bottle (639-03) with Memento Tuxedo Black, 2x's on white cardstock, which I colored with Copic Markers, fussy cut them and put it on the side. Next I stamped the Wine Bottle (639-03) with Staz-On Black Ink 1x on clear cardstock, and fussy cut only the bottle (no cork). Then I adhered the clear cardstock over the colored wine bottle with Glossy Accents, and attached the fussy cut labels to the bottle.

The Wine Bottle (639-03) is the main focus of my card so once that was done, I created the background using MME Cut & Paste Flair DP, and added the Better with Age Sentiment (640-02).

Challenges entered ...

We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!









Products not listed above:
 - Cardstock: Papertry Ink White
 - Other: Xyron Sticker Maker, 3D Foam Tape

Comments