Set of Thank You cards ...

Good morning! I'm participating at a Craft Fair this weekend at a local school, and here is one of the projects I created for the sale featuring stamps from Great Impressions Stamps.


I pulled out my much loved Elegant Butterflies (J119) along with the Being You Sentiment (D509). Using various inks I created a 1/2-inch panel on the left side of each card and envelope. I then used my Misti to stamp the butterflies and sentiment on each card, and I also added a butterfly to each of the envelopes. Using the Misti allowed my stamping to be identical on all of my cards. Love this piece of equipment.

I've used this technique in the Fall last year on a full size card and I really love the design/layout. Once done with all my stamping I added some enamel dots, and tied the bundle of cards up with some twine.


We all need extra Thank You cards in our stash, and I know that the parents attending this weekends event will be looking for some. I went with Fall colors for my panel, but you can use any seasonal colors with this design.

Until next week ... Enjoy!








Comments

Tracy Welham said…
A beautiful collection. Creative Blessings, Tracy x