My Coffee will never ...

Good afternoon. I'm not a coffee drinker but I have a FUN Coffee card to share today that features stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


I used the Coffee & Tea Inches (424) to create my background. There are 6-rows of stamps in the Coffee & Tea Inches (424) set ... 3 rows are about tea and 3 rows are about coffee. So I cut the rows apart and using only the coffee rows, I stamped them with Ranger Coffee Archival Ink to create my background. Once done, I used MFT Prcd Rectangle STAX dies to cut the background up, and applied Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress ink around the edges. I layered all of the pieces on Toffee cardstock, and added it to my white cardstock which I distressed.

I stamped the Bright Side Sentiment (821-01) with Ranger Coffee Archival Ink, cut it out with an MFT Hzd Stitched Strips die, applied the distress ink, and layered it on the Toffee cardstock. A couple 3D Foam Squares were added to the center of the sentiment, and attached with my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.

Challenges entered ...
 - Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge 221 ~ Anything Goes
 - Additcted to Stamps Challenge #136 ~ Die Cuts/Punches with a stamp

We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!






Comments

Yvette Williams said…
Love your card. It has given me so many ideas. Beautiful.
Monika Reeck said…
Oh Ruza
I love your tiny Images
so so cuuutee
you always made beautiful card Ruza best regards from ex Teamie at HOC see you maybe around
Many thanks for joining with us at ATSM challenge this week
Hugs
Monika (DT Member)
Alex H. said…
This card is really great with all the layers! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps challenge!
;-) Alex H.