Desktop Accessories ...

Good morning everyone. June is going out with a bang here in Northern Illinois. Our heat index on Friday and Saturday was in the 100's. July is now here and it actually feels like Summer. Canadian's are Celebrating Canada Day today while the US will be celebrating our Independence on the 4th of July. Mind you, you would think it was already the 4th of July with the fireworks going off around the neighborhood. Now on to this months Scor-Pal Challenge.



I love watching video tutorials on-line, and then making the items myself. Over on Authentique's Facebook Page they offer live tutorials, and all of the Desktop Accessories I made to share with you today were from those tutorials. I've included the links for the projects if you want to try them yourselves.

First up is a 3-Tier Tower.


Instead of adhering them together I added Basic Grey Large Magnets inside each of the towers so that I can keep them together, or seperate them as shown in the photo's below. The rose in the front of each tower lets me know where they connect.


Second is the Trio Box Set. This is such a cute set of containers! I know I will be making a LOT more of these as gifts. They can be used anywhere ... from your craft desk to your kitchen to your bedroom.


The last item is Desk/Trinket Box.


I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, or not, but I added pearls on the bottom of each of the Desktop Accessories. This raises them up a bit so they are not laying flat on your table.

Material that was used to create today's projects:
 - Scor-Pal Eighths Board, 1/4" Scor-Tape, 3/8" Scor-Tape, 5/8" Scor-Tape
 - Black Artisian CardstockBasic Grey Large Magnets
 - Prima Marketing Cherry Blossom 8x8 DP, Spare Parts Screw Fasteners
 - Want2Scrap Pearls, Ribbon from my stash

I hope you hop on over to the Blog for more information about this months Scor-Pal Challenge, see what the other designers created to inspire you, and join in the FUN. 

Comments

Beth Brovold said…
What fabulous projects...these would look great anywhere!! Thank for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Pretty in Pink"...good luck!
Take care,
Beth
Vicki Dutcher said…
Wow! Excellent projects! That 3 tier one is amazing! Thanks for joining in at JUGS.
fusiafscrapping said…
Ruza! This is genious! Thank you for the inspiration...
Lots of love from Isia xx
Pat K said…
Wow, these are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Pat K xx
Kim Hamilton said…
Wow! These are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!