Holiday Cards

Here are 3 holiday cards I made with the Seasons Tweeting & Poinsettia X-Mas stamp sets from Denami Design.  I also made cards with MFT Pure Innocence Snow Day, Penny Black Mimi's Christmas set and the Unity Winter Wishes stamp.



But first is an upclose of each Denami card.

Card #1 - I layered DCWV Christmas cardstock on red cardstock; white, with Tweets, on top of gold patterned paper, on top of green patterned paper.  Used copic markers to color in the tweets, added stickles to the hats and ornaments on the tree, and used a gold gel pen over the ornament hook and tree base.  Instead of coloring in the stars I used Darice Self Stick Gem Stars.


Card #2 - The base of this card is Archiver's burgandy cardstock.  I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder on Paper Studio tan cardstock.  Cut a hole inside the top of the card then used Tim Holtz's Barn Door Distress Ink over the card.  The greating and tweet where stamped on white cardstock w/Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and I used a clear emboss powder to give it more punch.  Then I fit the greetings behind the hole and adhered to the card, colored the tweet with copic markers and used stickles on the hat.

 
Card #3 - The base of this card is Archiver's christmas green.  I stamped the Poinsettia stamp onto white card stock, colored with copic markers, and then used Tim Holtz's Barn Door Distress Ink over the card.  Stamped Seasons Greetings onto white cardstock and used a Creative Memories corner punch.  Also used the punch on burgundy cardstock then attached the greeting .  Attached white ribbon (scrap), then adhered to card, and 1/4" pop dots were used to attach the greeting.  Add a Sandylion Essentials poinsetta sticker, and presto we're done.

Here are the other holiday cards I made.

The first one I used the MFT Pure Innocence Snow Day set.  Cardstock is DCWV Christmas and Paper Studio, and colored scrap for the hat and scarf.  Colored girl with copic markers and used stickles for the snow and tassels on the hat.


The next card was made with Penny Black Mimi's Christmas set, and the Seasons Greetings Denami stamp.   DCWV Christmas cardstock and Archiver's christmas green cardstock.  Stamp was colored with copic markers and I used stickles for the white part of the hat.


For the last card I used the Free Winter Wishes Unity Stamp.  The penquins are digi, colored the penquins with copic markers, used a Creative Memories border to create the trees with White Chalk and then I added snowflakes with stickles.


I hope you enjoyed seeing these holiday cards I created.  Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Paulina said…
You did a FABULOUS job with your holiday cards, Ruza! My favorite is the tweety bird one with all the pretty stars!

Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card designs. My favorite is the little girl on snow day. Thanks for the inspirations.