This time I went with a Birthday Card. Punches were a requirement and at least one DeNami stamp. If you have other DeNami Products they would like to see them if possible, but it wasn't required. I incorporated all three (3) into my card.
|Close up of birthday cakes|
Products used ...
- Cardstock: Paper Studio Pink, DeNami Watermelon Stripes, Hot Pink & Light Green Scraps.
- Stamp: DeNami Birthday Cakes and All Occassion Sentiments "Happy Birthday" Stamp
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Jim Holtz Dusty Corner Distress Ink, Garnett (R39) Copic Marker, and Stickles ... Lavender, Cotton Candy and Golden Rod
- Ribbon: Pink from Paper Studio Pastel Ribbon Pack
- Tools: EK Success Scalloped Circle Chain and Flower Like Circle
To see all of the entries for this challenge go to Denami's Blog.
I enjoy getting your feedback on my designs so please leave me a comment. Thank you for stopping by.