DeNami Product Challenge #5

I thought I was done with my Christmas Cards.  I was sooo wrong, I still needed 2-more cards.  Since the temperature here in northern Illinois is in the single digits today, below 0 with the wind chill, I decided it was a good time to make the cards. 

I just bought the Large Winter Tree and wanted to use it so this gave me the chance to use it sooner than later.  Since I was using the DeNami stamp, I decided to make another card for the Product Challenge #5 - Punches.  It's a very simple card. 




Products used ...
  • Stamps:  DeNamie Large Winter Tree and Season's Greetings from the Poinsettia Christmas Kit
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Studio G Green Chalk, and X-Mas Red Stickles
  • Ribbon:  Offray 1/8" Burgundy and Green
  • Paper:  Archiver's Burgundy and Goldenrod
  • Tools:  Creative Memories corner punch, round and decorative, sponge for chalk, and hole punch
My bows are not the best; I'm still trying to get this right. 

Holiday Wishes to all.  Stay warm and safe.

Comments

Paulina said…
I really like these cards, Ruza! This stamp is such a great focal point- I love how you let the stamp take the spotlight!

Be sure to check the DeNami blog on Thursday- we have a product spotlight that you'll enjoy! :)
Amy Schumacher said…
So clean & simple. That bow is a great addition!