OTWC Inspiration Color Challenge #37 & RI Sketch Challenge D1510

When I was at Archiver’s the other day I picked up a variety of pink cardstock in anticipation of making a Valentine’s Day Card for the OTWC Inspiration Color Challenge.   Then I saw the Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge and I just knew I could create a card for both challenges.
   

I created two (2) cards for the challenges.

The first card is “I made a WISH & YOU came true”.  The sentiment goes perfect with the well. 


After stamping the well and coloring it with copic markers it looked like something was missing.  So I used the stickles over the hearts at the base of the well, and on the hearts on the corners of the card.  The blueness of the sky was created with Tim Holz’s Faded Jeans Distress Ink, and then I used the Tim Holz applicator to blend the Green Chalk into the grass.  Here is a close up of the wishing well. 

Products Used ...
  • Cardstock:  Bazzill Basics – Classic Magenta, Frosted Pink, Sweetheart and Intense Pink, and White
  • Stamps:  Gina K Designs Heartily Yours Set
  • Inks:  Memento Onyx Black, TH Faded Jeans Distress Ink, Studio G Chalk – Green, X-Mas Red and Cotton Candy Stickles, and Copic Markers.
  • Tools:  CM Cutting System Large Oval
My second card will be posted shortly.  
I love hearing what you think of my designs so please leave a comment below.  Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Jaclyn Miller said…
I love how you glittered those hearts in different colors; so pretty. Thanks for playing along with OTWC this week!
Lynette said…
What a great card! I really do love the colors! Thanks so much for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge - twice! :)
Amy Kolling said…
Lovely card and I LOVE all the bling!! Thanks for playing along with us at OTWC this week!
Ayana Posadas said…
This is so pretty. I love the glitter! :)
Harriet Skelly said…
I love how you colored the well - especially the stickles on the hearts! Thanks for playing with us in the RI challenge!