When I saw the Holiday Music Inspiration Challenge by Wee Memories I was really excited. The challenge is Sponsored by DeNami Designs. I really LOVE the concept and plan to incorporate it into my holiday cards for next year, since this year’s holiday cards have already been mailed. Since I used a punch around the edges of my card I decided to also submit this for the DeNami Product Challenge #5 - Punches.
Products used …
- Cardstock: Paper Studio Rose, Red, Pink, Green & Light Green, and DeNami Bella Press Chandler Collection
- Stamp: DeNami Christmas Rose, and Lawn Fawn Jessie’s ABC’s
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, and Black Copic Marker - Small Brush.
- Ribbon: was part of the packaging on a holiday gift my husband received
- Tools: MS Double Loop Corner Punch, Fiskars Finger Tip Blade, Double-stick tape, and ¼” Pop Dots
My name means Rose in English and I really do love my roses.
Thank you for stopping by.