Birthday card for ColourQ & MFT Get Sketchy

I have quite a few nieces with birthdays coming up so I created another birthday card with Mimi for the ColourQ Challenge #67 and MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club - Get Sketchy #2.

Color challenges are a bit challenging for me.  I'm never sure if I matched the colors up correctly.  What do you  think?

Inside of card.  Picture is a little crooked.  Sorry!
Inspirational pictures ...
Products used ...
  • Stamp:  DeNami Birthday Mimi and Happy Birthday
  • Paper:  Bazzill & DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Onyx Black, and Copic Markers (G03 & B66 - R39 - E42, E31, Y02 - R00 & R01 - RV00, R29, YR12 & Y02 - R29).  Each set of copics represents one section colored.
  • Ribbon:  American Crafts
  • Tools:  Fiskars Fingertip Blade,  Creative Memories Cutting System Circle, 1/4" pop dots, 3/16" mini glue dots, adhesive, and Hero Arts Pearls
Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Sylvia said…
What a fun birthday card, Ruza! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.
Christina said…
Such a cheerful card, Ruza, perfect for a birthday! Thanks for sharing it with us at the ColourQ!
Carla said…
Fabulous card!!! I love it. Hugs,