To celebrate Bugaboo’s Birthday they are hosting a Weekly Events Challenge. Today’s challenge is to create a card with BLING.
I originally used one of the Digi Stamps I purchased last night for this challenge. I should have checked the Bugaboo Blog this AM. They provided a Digi Stamp to use for this challenge. Back off to the craft room to start again with the Stamp provided.
So here is the 2nd card I created for this challenge.
My bling was created with Stickles and Mini Round Brads.
Products used ...
- Stamps: Digi Stamp Clown
- Ink: Copic Markers – B66; R29 & R39; Y00; Y02 & YR12 (each grouping of colors is for each section colored)
- Paper: Paper Studio, DCWV Citrus Stack Printed with Glitter and Textured Brights
- Other: American Craft Premium Ribbon - Peach, Craft Essentials Mini Round Brads - Red, Orange & Green, and Stickles – Cotton Candy, Goldenrod, Lime Green, Green, Blue, Lavender and Star Dust
- Tools: Fiskars Fingertip blade, Quickutz Balloons, 3/16" Mini Glue Dot and Adhesive
Products used ...
- Stamps: Digi Stamp BB Cheerleader Girl and Lawn Fawn’s Jessie’s ABC’s
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rose Bud (Dew Drop), Copic Markers – R00, R01 & R20; R81, R83 & R85; C3 & V17; Y00 & Y02 (each grouping of colors is for each section colored)
- Paper: Paper Studio, and Bazzill
- Other: American Crafts Twine – Black & Blush, Hero Arts Pearls, and Stickles – Cotton Candy, Lavender and Crystal
- Tools: Fiskars Fingertip blade, Large Glue Dot and Adhesive
I bought this Digi Stamp from Bugaboo’s site last night, along with about a dozen others. They are very cute, and unique. You should stop by the Bugaboo Stamps Shop to check out all of the Digi Stamps they have to offer.
Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!