This challenge inspired me to make a card that I HOPE I will be able to use in the near future. Click on the link HERE to see the requirements for the challenge on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.
From looking at the outside of my card this could be for a wedding or bridal show.
Oh, but it's not.
Take a peak at the inside.
That's right! This is for an Engagement.
Products used ...
- Paper: DCWV Linen Closet Premium Matstack, and Paper Studio Cream cardstock
- Stamps: Gina K. Designs With This Ring, and Lawn Fawn Jessie's ABC's
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Ribbon: American Crafts Premium Ribbon - Peach from Welcoming set
- Tools: Trimer, Adhesive, and 3/16" mini dots
Now I will put the card on the side, and wait until I can send it out. I will make sure to announce when I get to mail this card.
I hope you like my take on this challenge.