Celebrating Something ... Crazy4Challenge C4C68

This challenge inspired me to make a card that I HOPE I will be able to use in the near future.  Click on the link HERE to see the requirements for the challenge on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.


From looking at the outside of my card this could be for a wedding or bridal show. 

Oh, but it's not.

Take a peak at the inside.


That's right!  This is for an Engagement. 

Products used ...
  • Paper:  DCWV Linen Closet Premium Matstack, and Paper Studio Cream cardstock
  • Stamps:  Gina K. Designs With This Ring, and Lawn Fawn Jessie's ABC's
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Ribbon:  American Crafts Premium Ribbon - Peach from Welcoming set
  • Tools:  Trimer, Adhesive, and 3/16" mini dots
Now I will put the card on the side, and wait until I can send it out.  I will make sure to announce when I get to mail this card.

I hope you like my take on this challenge. 

Comments