Got-to Challenge ...

This is the first time I designed a card for the Go-to Challenge.  This weeks challenge was to create something using BasicGrey's Hopscotch collection.  I created a Thank You card.
The butterflies along the top of the card is a sticker from the Hopscotch collection.  I layered the tag sticker over cardstock to add more depth, which also makes it stand out more.  I covered the butterfly on the tag with a sparkly butterfly.
Close up of sparkly butterflies.
Inside of card.
This collection was so easy to work with.  Everything you need is right there for you to create awesome designs.

Products used ...
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Harold's ABC's for sentiment
Paper:  Archiver's PPR-AN Hunter Green, BasicGrey Hopscocth Penny Candy/Hop
 & Element Stickers, Paper Studio Cream for inside of card,
Bazzill scraps for behind sticker, and Shimmer Paper scraps
that I have left over from the 2010 CHA Show here in Rosemont
Other:  My Minds Eye Graceful Ribbon Pack - Brown
Tools:  EK Success Mini Butterfly punch, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Adhesive


Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Tigriswillreign said…
This is so cute! That card interior sure adds... I need to do this more often!!
Nicki S said…
This card is so cute Ruza! I love those sparkly butterflies! And the patterned paper. :)

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog about my job. I'm so sorry to hear you've been out of a job for so long! I wish you the best in your search ;-) In the meantime, enjoy all your crafting time!