Happy Easter

This card was created for the Moxie Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week.  Specifically the Bright & Bold Color Challenge.  I incorporated the i{heart}art Sketchy Sunday Challenge Sketch TG003.

The colors for this challenge are very bright so I decided on an Easter Card.


Inside card
I purchased this Stampendous Easter Set a couple of weeks ago, and just got the DeNami Little Happy Easter in my last shipment.  I chose the black for the base-card.  I did some paper piercing for the bunny, colored the face with Copic markers, and used some Yellow Fuzzy Fun Flock on the Easter eggs.

I changed up the sketch from i{heart}art.  Here are the inspirational photos ...

Bright & Bold Color Challenge

i{heart}art challenge

Products used ...
  • Stamps:  Stampendous Blockart Bunny & Easter Wishes, and DeNami Small Happy Easter
  • Paper:  Bazzill, Paper Studio, and DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers R00, R20 & R85
  • Other:  Stampendous Yellow Fuzzy Fun Flock
  • Tools:  Creative Memories Cutting System - Circle, Fiskars Finger Tip Blade, Quickie Glue Pen, 1/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Adhesive
Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!


Almost forgot, here is the link to my first post of the day ... Thinking of You card.

Comments

Tiff said…
How cute are these Easter stamps!!!!? I love the paper pieced bunny face and the touch of flock on the eggs! Thanks for being the first to play along this week! FABBY job!
Ayana Posadas said…
This is SO cute! Fabulous job with the sketch and colors, Ruza!
Hey Ruza! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)