Happy Easter

Another Easter Card today.  The colors for the Moxie Color Inspiration for Card Markers Week, the Monochromatic Color Challenge, are just perfect for Easter.  I incorporated the Repeat Impression What IF? Wednesday ~ Sketch Challenge J1211 for this card.

When I saw the colors for this Moxie challenge I knew they would be perfect for Easter.  Combine it with the RI Sketch and I knew I had a perfect couple.


Close up of the Super Cute Bunny Border.
This photo doesn't match the actual color behind these guys - it looks like bright pink here.
I just got this cute Bunny Border from DeNami, and the sentiment is from Archiver's - Stmp-NW Cool Dot Happy Easter.  The paper products used is a combination of Bazzill and DCWV Brights Cardstock. I used the EK Success 2-1/4" Scallop Circle, and the Creative Memories cutting system for the small circle.  I inked the stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black, added the Star Dust Stickles for the cotton tail on the bunnies, and then used Copic R85 for the noses.  The ribbon is Paper Studio and the Pearls are from Hero Arts. Adhesive and 1/2" Pop Up Glue Dots were used to put this card together.

Inspirational photos ...
Monochromatic Color Challenge


Here’s to hoping that my card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Paulina said…
This card is super cute, Ruza! I love that Bunny Border and it always makes me happy when I see people use it. :) Thanks for sharing!!
Lynette said…
What cute little bunnies - nicely done! Thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge!
Hey Ruza! Thanks for entering the Monochromatics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)