Lawnscaping Challenge #1 ... All About Snow

I was very excited to see that a blog was created for Lawn Fawn enthusiast's.  The blog title is so appropriate ... Lawnscaping.  If you haven't seen their stamps take a moment and check out their site HERE.  The Lawn Fawn stamps are sooo cute.  I have used the stamps I purchased quite a bit lately.  I just LOVE them.

Here is the first challenge ...

Perfect for this time of year!

I only have the one winter type stamp and incorporated some of the
others stamps I have to create this card.


What do you think? 

Products used ...
  • Paper:  Paper Studio, Bazzill, ANW Crestwood (Columns Translucent)
  • Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Winter Bunny, Bannerific, and Hello Friend
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Denim Distress Ink, Copic Markers, Waterfall & Star Dust Stickles
  • Tools:  Trimmer, Fiskars Fingertip Blade, 3/16" Mini Dots, Double Sided Tape, and Adhesive
I've never worked with translucent paper before and learned something new today.  Can you see my oops?

Hope you like the direction I took with my design.

Stay Warm!!!

Comments

Lynnette said…
Awwww, this is so fun. Thanks for joining in with us Lawn Fawn junkies.
Laurel Beard said…
So cute. I love the bunnies top hats! I don't see your oopsie! Love your blanket of "snow" - Thank you so much for playing along in the Lawnscaping Challenges! This card is fabulous!
Laurel Beard said…
I just saw that you posted the Lawnscaping badge to your blog! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Jenny said…
I think it is perfect! Super cute!
Marie said…
It sure looks like those bunnies are having fun! TFS =)
Kelly said…
so cute. The oops only shows if you click on the photo so no worries! Double the bunny, double the fun!
Scrapcollectr said…
Great idea pairing up the image and the hats are adorable. You can always say that the "oops" was intended!
*smile*
Karen B. said…
Pretty awesome use of transparency, I find it difficult to work with but you did an outstanding job! Great way to combine the sets too, so creative!
Christiana said…
Aw, this is such an adorable scene! I love those little bunnies in their snowman top hats! And especially with their ears poking through! Too cute! Thanks SO much for playing along! Good luck to you!
Ashley Newell said…
This is adorable! I love the glitter snow! Thanks for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!